[ECOS] hello world app SEG faults with Linux synth target

Sergei Gavrikov sergei.gavrikov@gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:46:00 GMT 2009

Mandeep Sandhu wrote:
> Does adding libc_stdio have anything to do with this? I've tried going

If you use default template (and I hope what you use), stdio support is
there.

> back to the old config, i.e w/o stdio and friends, and start with a
> clean build....but that too did not help. :(
>
> Maybe I'll reinstall everything again...even ecos?! :/

I don't think so.

> BTW, does make clean work? There's no "clean" target defined in the
> makefiles of the subdirectories! I always have to manually delete the
> generated obj files.

If something wrong, start config in an empty directory. Just for fun I
wrote this "CT F* Manual" for you. All worked for me.

Sergei