[ECOS] hello world app SEG faults with Linux synth target

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd@gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:54:00 GMT 2009

> cdl_option CYGBLD_GLOBAL_COMMAND_PREFIX {
>    user_value i386-elf
> };
>
> and do not use those my CC=... AR=... arguments for make. And an absent
> libgcc_eh.a is a minor issue.

I did that ...i used the GUI tool though!

I also followed your steps for removing the libgcc_eh.a from the target.ld

It still gives the same result! :(

BUT.

Let me try again by starting afresh, from scratch for everything, using the
i386-elf toolchain. Let me get back here then.

As an aside, I tried doing a "Tools -> Run Tests" in the GUI...

It shows "exec error - No such file or directory" in the output window.

Thanks,
-mandeep