[ECOS] Simple serial comms

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco@ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 3 07:43:00 GMT 2009

> From: grahamlab
>
> I have a standard ecos - I have not changed many settings
> where is the driver code located?

packages/devs/serial/cortexm/stm32/v3_0/

> what could be a source of spurious interrupts?

Depends upon what else you're doing besides receiving bytes. Perhaps
something to do with wherever the bytes are going? Any other threads doing
anything else?

What bit rate are you using? What clock rate are you running the CPU at?This
isn't a screamingly fast CPU, but I would think it would handle
115200bps--I've done that speed on a slow Atmel ARM7 chip, and that driver's
ISR and DSR code looks even less efficient.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco