[ECOS] Simple serial comms

grahamlab graham.labdon@cranems.co.uk
Fri Jul 3 05:56:00 GMT 2009

grahamlab <graham.labdon@cranems.co.uk> writes:

> >How are you sending the bytes?
> I can also make my program behave like this. The problen arises when I
> send
> the data in a chunk > 128 bytes - either using minicom or another program.

In that case I suspect that enabling flow control might be
necessary. If you can use harware flow control that would be best,
otherwise use software flow control.

I have tried flow control but to no avail
there must be a way to receive more than 128 bytes has anybody got any other
suggestions

Graham