[ECOS] Simple serial comms

Simon Kallweit simon.kallweit@intefo.ch
Thu Jul 2 13:25:00 GMT 2009

grahamlab wrote:
> Hello everyone
> I am developing an ecos application using the STM3210E dev kit.
> I want to do some serial comms but cannot receive more than 128 bytes.
> I have tested this program using minicom to send the bytes

You may have to reconfigure the rx/tx buffer length for the serial. The
default is 128 bytes. The following configuration options are used to
configure the buffer size:

CYGNUM_IO_SERIAL_CORTEXM_STM32_SERIAL0_BUFSIZE
CYGNUM_IO_SERIAL_CORTEXM_STM32_SERIAL1_BUFSIZE
CYGNUM_IO_SERIAL_CORTEXM_STM32_SERIAL2_BUFSIZE
CYGNUM_IO_SERIAL_CORTEXM_STM32_SERIAL3_BUFSIZE
CYGNUM_IO_SERIAL_CORTEXM_STM32_SERIAL4_BUFSIZE

Simon