[ECOS] FAT32 over NAND

Rutger Hofman rutger@cs.vu.nl
Wed Jan 21 20:18:00 GMT 2009

Hmmm. I am not familiar with 'mass storage driver'. I assume that it is
a generic Windows thingy for block devices -- I know nothing about
Windows? Or do you mean USB? If you do not mean USB, how is Windows
going to access the device? Through some network? a bus? some other means?

If it goes through USB, I guess you need the uC to intermediate between
USB and the Flash chips. In that case, there are possibilities besides
FAT32.

Rutger