[ECOS] printf not working in ARM simulator

Portos contact@portos.org
Sat Jan 10 13:17:00 GMT 2009

Actually, we may have found a temporary solution, a hack...

A watchpoint can call commands and resume the program.
So we can have printf send characters to some buffer (possibly hack the code
a bit for that), and when some location is changed, a watchpoint catches
that, gdb prints the content of the buffer, and then resumes execution. If
we can make watchpoint silent such that only the buffered characters are
printed, it would be ideal.

If someone knows of a clean solution along these lines, please let us know.
We'll try to implement something, otherwise.

Thank you,

Roy