[ECOS] Re: The next Cygwon toolchain build problem

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Tue Jan 6 17:22:00 GMT 2009

On 2009-01-06, Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com> wrote:
> Grant Edwards wrote:
>>
>> Is it safe to simply delete -finit-priority from the CFLAGS
>> value that the eCos config/build produced?
>
> Yes.
>
> BTW the list address is @ecos.sourceware.org and hasn't been
> @sources.redhat.com for a long time (but then you've been here
> a long time :-)).

Yes, I have.  I was a bit shocked when I realized how long the
other day when I was googling something eCos-related and found
a posting of mine from something like 9 years ago.

In any case, for the past few years I've been reading and
posting via the gname.org NNTP server. If the list address
needs to be fixed in postings from me, gmane.org is where it
needs to happen. When I have some spare time I'll look into the
process for doing that.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Am I having fun yet?
                                  at