[ECOS] Debug eCos kernel

Deroo Stijn S.Deroo@TELEVIC.com
Tue Feb 10 15:43:00 GMT 2009

Ok, I enabled CYGPKG_INFRA_DEBUG and can see a lot of extra info, but I'm still not able to see what I need.  I looked further into http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/user-guide/debugging-techniques.html but don't see how this will enable the CYGIMPL_TRACE_SPLX flag.

I need to know which thread/process is blocking the mutex 'splx_mutex' in synch.c (spl_any()), because at a certain time, the thread 'Network alarm support' is blocking on this mutex.

Enabling CYGIMPL_TRACE_SPLX and calling show_sched_events() should answer this, but I really can't find where to enable this?

Kind regards,
Stijn.