[ECOS]help in configtool does not work
Thu Feb 5 16:48:00 GMT 2009
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:59:50 +0100, Nikolay V. Pyatkov <email@example.com>
> I am on vacation until Feb. 9
Well nice to read. I hope you enjoy it ;-)
Anyway, meanwhile I figured out how to make it work:
- run "make html" from a terminal in ecos/doc/sgml
- go one level deeper in ecos into user-guide and run "make html" there as
- create directories ecos/doc/html and ecos/doc/user-guide (That's where
help is looking for these files.)
- move the html-file from ecos/doc/sgml/user-guide to ecos/doc/user-guide
- move the html-files from ecos/doc/sgml to ecos/doc/html
- rename ecos/doc/html/ecos-ref.html to ecos/doc/html/index.html
Now help in configtool finds the files it is looking for.
I do not understand why this recipe is not part of the readme-file in
ecos/doc - or is all this trivial? Well, not for me.
I should add that the above uses several tools that are not part of a
linux standard installation (debian edge). It probably uses the same tools
as used when running "make pdfa4" - which I had done before (because there
is a corresponding note in the doc-folder!). All these additional tools
and libraries may be installed using synaptic. Good luck.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss
More information about the Ecos-discuss