[ECOS] Re: LPC3250 eCOS port

Uwe Kindler uwe_kindler@web.de
Mon Aug 17 16:15:00 GMT 2009

Hi Gianpaolo,

> I saw that you ported the eCOS on the LPC2468 board from Embedded Artist. I would like to do the same but on the new board LPC3250.
> I have some questions.
> - do you know if someone is already doing this port? (maybe you?)
> - which was/is your development environment? Which JTag do you use and which dev tool do you use (editor, debugger etc).
> - did you received some help from Embedded Artist?

- You should ask you first question on the eCos mailing list
(ecos-discuss@sourceware.org). I don't know if someone is working on
such a port

- I used Olimex ARM-USB-OCD
(http://www.olimex.com/dev/arm-usb-ocd.html), OpenOCD
(openocd.berlios.de), Eclipse + Zylin CDT
(http://opensource.zylin.com/embeddedcdt.html)

- I had no questions to Embedded Artists

Doing the LPC3250 port is a little bit different from the LPC2468 port
because the LPC3250 is an ARM9 processor wheras the LPC2468 is an ARM7
processor.

Regards, Uwe