[ECOS] Re: strange behavior with single thread

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd@gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 11:12:00 GMT 2009

Just to add to the rest of the info, I'm using i386-elf (that comes
with ecos) to compile my
program.

I have another program that too has a single thread and it uses TWO
struct sockaddr_in var's.
That program works just fine!

Running strace on the prog shows a lot of Seg faults happening. I'm
pretty clueless right now
as to why one works while the other does not! :(

-mandeep