[ECOS] Re: where's the printf output?

Jeffrey Krasky jkrasky@cs.umn.edu
Mon Apr 27 20:26:00 GMT 2009

I have a Windows XP machine with an Intel processor and I am running
cygwin.

All I really want to do is make a hello world program and then try the
timer/alarm program.

I have been reading from here:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/user-guide/building-and-running-sample-applications.html

If there is some place else I should be getting my examples from, please
let me know.

Again, all I really wish to do is make some C programs and test the
real-timeness of eCos.

Jeff