[ECOS] ELF loader slowness & getc_info help

Matthew J Fletcher amimjf@sky.com
Sun Apr 26 18:51:00 GMT 2009

> I see plenty of things to comment on, but without knowing where this
> code lives and how it's being called, I hesitate to say much.
>
> A patch against the current tree would be much simpler to work with.

Thanks for the reply, i was mostly trying to bounce ideas around to see
if my idea of reducing the getc call overhead was a sensible one.

I already changed both CYGNUM_REDBOOT_GETC_BUFFER and
CYGNUM_REDBOOT_LOAD_ZLIB_BUFFER to 0x2000

All changes in load_elf_image() function, against rev 1.51

regards

---
Matthew J Fletcher
amimjf(at)sky.com