[ECOS] ECOS 2.0 build help: mips_size.ecc: error

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Wed Apr 15 18:42:00 GMT 2009

netadmin @dslextreme.com wrote:
> Netgear did provide their code here:
> ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/GPL/GS108T_V1.0.1_03_src.zip
> Are you saying those package is missing from their released code?

This file only contains the files NetGear changed which according to
their install document should be overlaid onto the eCos 2.0 standard
tree.  However, they did *not* provide their changes to 'ecos.db',
nor the sources to any of the packages they added.

IMO, they are not abiding by the GPL :-(