[ECOS] RE: eCos using Codesourcery Toolchain

simon.kallweit@intefo.ch simon.kallweit@intefo.ch
Tue Sep 23 13:22:00 GMT 2008

Chris Zimman wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> It may be that the RAM/ROM region you have respectively set is too small for
> the image that's being created -- or it may just be a binutils bug.
> I didn't have any issues with any particular 'wierdness' like that.

The ram/rom regions should be large enough to accommodate everything.

> What happens if you build your code under ARM ELF?  That was usually my
> sanity check if I suspect the EABI tool chain was doing something weird.

What toolchain do you use for this? I can't really use the eCos arm-elf
toolchain as it does not come with cortex support.

Simon