[ECOS] Local file system access with Linux Synthetic target

Tyler Wilson TWilson@ugobe.com
Fri Sep 19 17:20:00 GMT 2008

Good day,

I would like to perform file io from my eCos application in the
synthetic target for testing. I did some searching for the answer to
this question, but all I saw was a reference to 'you have to mount'. I
am hoping someone here might have a more concrete example I could use
for this.

Also, when searching for the mount command in the default linux
template, I could find one. What are the minimal additional packages I
need to enable local file IO in the synthetic target?

Thank you,
Tyler Wilson