[ECOS] using SPI-support of eCOS for the AT91SAM7X

Robert Brusa bob.brusa@gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:33:00 GMT 2008

Hi
My board has a DS3234 serial Real Time Clock connected to its sip0-bus.
 From the documentation (ecos-ref-a4.pdf) I concluded that using
cyg_spi_transer would cover all my requirements. But there is a problem:
The first argument of this function is a pointer to a type cyg_spi_device.
I could find nowhere an explanation on how to set up (or get acces to)
such a structure. Who could provide a few lines of code to show how it is
done? Thanks
   Robert