[ECOS] Re: Cortex M3 architecture

simon.kallweit@intefo.ch simon.kallweit@intefo.ch
Wed Sep 3 08:07:00 GMT 2008


Robin Randhawa wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 09:27 +0200, simon.kallweit@intefo.ch wrote:
>
>   
>> I'm currently using an STMicroelectronics STM3210E-EVAL board with an 
>> STM32F103ZET6 controller. Would be great to see support for Luminary 
>> processors early on, as this would help get the architecture, variant, 
>> platform layering right from the beginning.
>>     
>
> Agreed. Are you in a position to collaborate on the porting effort at
> all ? I'd much rather avoid redundancy if possible. I've been looking at
> eCos for a different project [MIPS Alchemy based board] which just got
> shelved so am idling for the moment.
>   

It's not yet decided, but it seems that my company will use eCos in 
upcoming projects. As these designs are based on STM32 processors, we 
would like to invest in the eCos architecture port. So as it seems, I'll 
get payed time to do the port, and yes, I'm really looking forward to 
collaborate with others. If my company makes the decision in favor of 
eCos, I'll start working right away.

How much time can you spend, working on the port?


-- 
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss



More information about the Ecos-discuss mailing list