[ECOS] Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS2 in eCOS ==> the "L" word

Emmanuel Blot manu.blot@gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 06:51:00 GMT 2008

> I would suggest though that you change the header in the wrapper file
> (yaffs2/src/yaffs2.c) to what you want it to be (ie. eCos, not GPL).

Sure, I'll do it.

> I see you have attributed the wrapper file to myself. While I would be very
> proud to be the father of this code, I am not.

Well, I wanted to be sure that as long as this is the entry point of
the code (from the API perspective), people get warned about the
effective license - I posted it without all the required clean up /
documentation process.
You're right, though. I'll change this file as well and keep a
reference to your own copyright.

> Yes. I think you are on the right track here (except for the two minor points
> mentioned above).

My mistake here, not Rudger's  ;-)

> It might be worth adding a README to reflect this.

If you have any piece of text you want me to add to this file, let me know.

Cheers,
Manu