[ECOS] quesry regarding ecos

abhishek srivastava just_abhi22@yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 23 08:32:00 GMT 2008

hi,
i m newbee to RTOS, thus to ecos also.i want to port ecos onto my target procesor ARM7TDMI and run GUI application into it.i dont know frm where to start?cud u help me out???i have few silly queries,plz help me.....

i had just installed cygwin and tool chain for my target processor.now is that all??ecos has also been installed???i m not sure!.how to check tht?? i am unable to access the cvs repository. my cvs version is 1.11.22.is it the latest one???
steps that are given to access the repository on ecos website is nt working for me.it says"connection failed" every time i give the command.what's wrong???

i have anthony j. massa book on ecos, bt i dont find it of much use and slight complex even.any other book, simple and to the point.plz provide the link.

1 imp quest. my target processor is ARM7TDMI (LPC 2148).hope ecos supports that.now  abt the bootloader.is it already installed in ARM or i have to write??? BSP's and bootloader are same or diff????? i have to interface graphical LCD to my processor.which LCD wud be compatible to ARM7TDMI, its no. and do i have to write driver for that or i cud get that directly frm u all???   what u say!!!

plz help me out man!!!

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com