[ECOS] help me in porting!!

Simon Kallweit simon.kallweit@intefo.ch
Fri Nov 21 13:17:00 GMT 2008

abhishek srivastava wrote:
> while we build for any target using configuration tool, it produces three file viz
> file_install, file_built, file_mlt.
>
> now which file contain the binary file that needed to be converted to hex for porting onto target, using flash utility??

These are folders and not files. They contain sources, libraries,
include files etc. You need to build (compile) first before you get a
binary which can then be flashed on the target hardware.

> can anyone plz plz spare some time to write the detailed procedure of porting ecos to LPC2148,plz mail me.......i really need tht.....
> had none of you ever done this porting????.

Please follow the other mails I have sent you. You need to do a lot of
reading and trying before coming back here and post questions like
these, as you obviously still have a lot of confusion with the basics.
Read read read !

> i really could not found anywhere and is really trying hard to get tht.

Try harder, really, because nobody will help you with "step-by-step"
instructions here. If you need professional support, buy a license from
eCosCentric, they offer ready-to-run ECOS ports.

Best regards
Simon