[ECOS] free GUI for ecos

Simon Kallweit simon.kallweit@intefo.ch
Wed Nov 19 10:04:00 GMT 2008

Hi

As I read in your previous mail you only got 32k RAM on your board, and
that's very limited! Can you be a bit more specific about "GUI
capabilities". What do you need? Depending on how much time you got, and
how much functionality you really need, it might make sense to wrap
something up yourself. I have programmed multiple GUI libraries for
different systems in the past, as there never was the "perfect match". I
started a new GUI system about a year ago, primarily with small displays
and touch interface in mind (think 320x240 up to 640x480). I don't have
time to work on the system right now, but if you want I could open a
project on sourceforge and commit what I already have.

Simon