[ECOS] Fw: [ECOS] Toolchain updates and flashv2 merge

Martin Davey martin.davey9@googlemail.com
Sat Nov 15 10:50:00 GMT 2008

 This one wasn't much clearer.
> Sorry about that... had strange moment with windows mail (vista).

 I'm very tempted to blame Cygwin, but maybe that's just habit. If you have
 an older cygwin, you could try a newer. If you have a newer cygwin, you
 could try an older.

> Have also tried the Zylin compiler (Cygwin), and it does exactly the same,
> so I relatively confident its Cygwin. Will try an older version, thanks.

 These are not the default flags for the STM32 port. Please try a clean ecos
 cvs checkout and try again.

> No I changed the -mcpu=cortex-m3 to march=armv7-m manually. All the mingw
> toolchains I have (CodeSourcery, Anglia sarm etc) seem to want to use the
> march option. But the ecos repository was checked out from CVS a few days
> ago.

 Many thanks for your help.

 Martin.