[ECOS] "Bad" and "good" GCC FLAGS for ECOS environment

Sergei Gavrikov sergei.gavrikov@gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:22:00 GMT 2008

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> -mno-short-load-words, -fvtable-gc, and -finit-priority will be removed
> everywhere at the same time as I centralise warning flags.
>
> I'm loathe to change any other flags without being able to test on the
> specific targets in question.
>
> I will mention though that the aeb isn't supported with the new tools as it
> is arm7di. After this amount of time there really didn't seem worth the
> large amount of space having a multilib for it. Everything has multipliers
> now. There's also no separate strongarm multilib any more. I believe this
> just makes things suboptimal, rather than stopping things working. At
> worst, there's the existing tools.

Jonathan, thank you very much for your enlightening comments and now I
know even more than I asked about. I will patient wait for an ajusting
GCC warning flags.

Thank you,
Sergei