[ECOS] Program #1 starts Program #2. Both with USB-slave serial support

estin tatarkin.evg@gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:01:00 GMT 2008

Hello.

Program #1 - simple program. Get commands from PC by eCOS USB-slave API.
Will never be updated. (Internal Flash at 0x00100000)

Program #2 - my goal program. It is with USB-slave support too. Will have
often updates. (Internal Flash at 0x0011AF00)

On some events  Program #1 must "execute" Program #2.

I use "Branch insruction", but Program #2 don`t work... USB is not working.

How I must execute Program #2?

P.S. Sorry for my poor English