[ECOS] An up to date eCos copyright header
Thu Nov 6 12:15:00 GMT 2008
I'm writing a new eCos module and I'm trying to find an
up to date eCos license header for .cdl & .c/.h files...
The copyright for eCos is now held by FSF...
For now I've made this one myself:
* This file is part of eCos, the Embedded Configurable Operating
* Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation
* eCos is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 or (at your option)
* any later version.
* eCos is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with eCos; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.
* As a special exception, if other files instantiate templates or
* use macros or inline functions from this file, or you compile this
* file and link it with other works to produce a work based on this
* file, this file does not by itself cause the resulting work to be
* covered by the GNU General Public License. However the source code
* for this file must still be made available in accordance with
* section (3) of the GNU General Public License.
* This exception does not invalidate any other reasons why a work
* based on this file might be covered by the GNU General Public
* Author(s): Øyvind Harboe email@example.com
* Date: 2008-11-06
ARM7 ARM9 XScale Cortex
JTAG debugger and flash programmer
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss
More information about the Ecos-discuss