[ECOS] Re: MicroWindows, network stack, framebuffer API

Gábor Török tgabor84@gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:04:00 GMT 2008

Hi!

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 1:53 AM, Lecordier, Guy <Guy.Lecordier@paclp.fr> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I posted some proposals in the nano-X mailing list to have the nano-X
> cvs working in the linked mode. I did also some proposals to update the
> client server code. I tested only the landmine demo on a NIOSII platform
> and ecos 2.0 .

Does it mean, that you have the directly linked in server working,
that I mentioned to Alex in my answer?

> It is not yet finalized. The compilation of the nano-X library was done
> in standalone using the standard config file and makefile of nano-X.

If the answer is yes to the previous question, can it be merged into
the version on eCosForge?

Gábor