[ECOS] cross reference tool

Robert Brusa bob.brusa@gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:47:00 GMT 2008

Hi
I am working on a project where I use the constant M_TWOPI defined in
math.h. Despite an #import <math.h> statement at the beginning of my
source, gcc flags M_TWOPI as unknown. Strange enough, other stuff from
math e. g. trigonometric functions are there. I feel I have a mess with
all these imports. Is there a cross reference tool available that analyzes
a project and tells one which term is defined where and where it is used.
I should add that I am writing my eCOS-app using Eclipse 3.3.2/CDT 4.03.
Thanks for help.
    Robert