[ECOS] cross development tools for ARM7TDMI

abhishek srivastava just_abhi22@yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 3 07:23:00 GMT 2008

i have installed cygwin and followed the procedure given in anthony j massa for building the cross development tools for i386 processor.
but my main target h/w is philips LPC2148 ARM7TDMI-S.
i dont know how to build cross development tool for this?can any 1 help me ?? any guide,reference, link, to do that??? plz help me out!!
shud i download the arm-elf as said in www.ecos.sourceware.org?? i did, but how to check that my tools are successfully installed??
plz tell me dude!!

how to simulate and check that the code i wrote is correct and frm where cud i get the simulator??

plz reply.i m eagerly waiting!!!!!

      Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/win/