[ECOS] When or on what condition does "deschedule" happen?

ariga masahiro ariga@link-lab.co.jp
Tue May 20 01:26:00 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for your answers.
I've almost got it.
I only need one more affirmation from you.

>> If ThreadA does not finish and enter looping state,then isn't there any
>> way for ThreadC to resume execution ?
>
> Nope. The highest priority runnable thread always runs. All high
> priority threads need to finish doing what they are doing before a
> lower priority threads get to run.

Am I correct in thinking that this policy applys also to bitmap scheduler ?

Masahiro Ariga