[ECOS] Is it Possible to use TinyWidgets with Ecos

Hakan Çakiroglu ha_cakiroglu@hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:19:00 GMT 2008

I have found an api for microwindows package's nano-x api.
I have compiled and created a lib file with that api.
How can I use this lib file with my ecos project?

Normally I am compiling my microwindows application typing this to cygwin bash :
i386-elf-gcc -g -I microwindows_install/include -L microwindows_install/lib -D__ECOS micro.c -T target.ld -nostdlib
Then I am running it with my target pc.

in tinywidgets readme file it says for linux type :
gcc -o   -ltnW -lnano-X

Ihave copied tinywidgets api's lib file to my microwindows_install/lib folder. (libtnW.a)

I am typing .
i386-elf-gcc -g -ltnW -I microwindows_install/include -L microwindows_install/lib -D__ECOS micro.c -T target.ld -nostdlib

But I always  got undefined reference error which are defined in tinywidgets api.
I am sure it is because of this lib file. (libtnW.a)  But I couldnt succeed.

How can I use any *.a or lib file with ecos ???

Or it is not possible to use any lib file or this tinywidgets package with ecos???