[ECOS] AT91SAM7X256--flash can not Initialise?

venice venice.uurg@gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:38:00 GMT 2008

From: "Andrew Lunn" <andrew@lunn.ch>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:09 PM
To: "venice" <venice.tu@live.com>; "eCos Disuss"
<ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject: Re: [ECOS] the freebsd stack influence the program"hello world"?

>> The correct way to do this should be:
>>
>> ecosconfig new at91sam7xek lwip_eth
>>
>> However, the resulting tree then fails to build. There was a fix to
>> realloc a while ago which changed a memcpy to a memmove and how there
>> are undefined symbols. I need to look at this and work out why.
>
> ecosconfig new at91sam7xek lwip_eth
> ecosconfig add libc_string
> ecosconfig tree
>
> should work.
>
>       Andrew

Actually the building packages include packages begin with "ISO ..."  , so
the libc_string package is ready in the building packages and the conflicts
are just the same as before.

/ecos-d/ecos/ecos/packages/net/lwip_tcpip/current/cdl/lwip_net.cdl, package
CYGPKG_NET_LWIP: error
    Interface `CYGPKG_NET_STACK' cannot be loaded.
    The name is already in use.
/ecos-d/ecos/ecos/packages/net/lwip_tcpip/current/cdl/lwip_net.cdl, package
CYGPKG_NET_LWIP: error
    Interface `CYGPKG_NET_STACK_INET' cannot be loaded.
    The name is already in use.
/ecos-d/ecos/ecos/packages/net/lwip_tcpip/current/cdl/lwip_net.cdl, package
CYGPKG_NET_LWIP: error
    Interface `CYGPKG_NET_STACK_INET6' cannot be loaded.
    The name is already in use.

BTW: How much memory will the lwip stack take? The at91sam7x256 has only 64k
ram and I don't know whether it's suitable for some internet applications.
Maybe I will get another arm board to develop the product. Any suggestion is
welcome, thanks!

Regards,
Venice