[ECOS] eCos on Qemu recommendations?

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Sat Mar 15 15:47:00 GMT 2008

I'd like to test some application code by running eCos on a
Qemu target (either IA32 or ARM).  Googling for eCos+Qemu
didn't find any detail info, but it did appear to indicate that
there were people running IA32 eCos on Qemu.

If anybody has run eCos on Qemu, would they care to describe
the target/template/settings that they used?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Spreading peanut
                                  at               butter reminds me of