[ECOS] get interrupt stack

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Tue Jun 24 13:16:00 GMT 2008

trollepi jj wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I try to modify the return address of a thread after an interrupt was done.
> Is it possible to get the interrupt stack when the application has a common stack interrupt?

Why are you trying to do this?  Since an interrupt can happen any time,
in any context, messing with the saved information [frame] makes no sense.

> If not, is it possible when each thread own its own interrupt stack?

Interrupts are anonymous and not associated with threads.  Also,
this would be incredibly space-wasteful.

What are you trying to accomplish?  Whatever it is, eCos probably
already provides the appropriate mechanism, you just might not be
aware of it.