[ECOS] generating host tools fails

Robert Brusa bob.brusa@gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:05:00 GMT 2008

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:39:24 +0200, Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> Doesn't look like it.  I just built the pdfa4 on Fedora 8, installing
> only jadetex (no docbook).
>
> Must be something else in the configuration/setup.

I installed docbook and this helps  :) . Somewhat at least. The job still
does not go through, but this times it is something about LaTex which is
not as it should be  :( I know that LaTex exists - and that is about all I
know about this program. Is there an expert out there? I have put two
files - the terminal output and the log-output of the make-pdfa4 on
http://www.brusag.ch/xyz .

Thank you and best regards Robert