[ECOS] eCos Debug tools

Emmanuel Coullien coullien.emmanuel@gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:41:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm looking for a debug application which allows to get informations
from the eCos kernel during a run and also to act with this kernel.
In fact, I would like an application which can communicate with the
kernel during the run as we have in VxWorks with Wind View.
For exemple, I want to be able to do something like that:
- to see the threads states in real time
- to know why the thread is sleeping ( waitin for semaphore , message
box, mutex ...)
- to see which thread is waiting for which Semaphore or message box or
mutex, and which thread got the semaphore...
- to be able to stop or reactivate a thread during the run
- to add a token in a semaphore
- to change a variable

Is someone know a such tool for eCos ?
Does someone began a development on a such tool ?

Thank you,

--
Emmanuel Coullien