[ECOS] ping reply not synchronized with the ping request

Jürgen Lambrecht J.Lambrecht@televic.com
Wed Jun 4 09:23:00 GMT 2008

Solved.
Was a (last?) bug in if_at91.c, cf.
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2008-06/msg00013.html.
I had forgotten to call '_eth_drv_tx_done' and set 'priv->tx_busy =
false' in case of a TX error.
In attach again the patch.

Test result:
500 pings worked, no loss.
For each ping, "AT91_ETH: Tx BEX" is printed (buffers exhausted in
mid-frame). I think that is because the last DMA runs out of data but it
is ok because there is no data anymore - maybe the length of the DMA is
wrong?

Kind regards,
Juergen