[ECOS] Is it posible to use Nano-X packet on Vmware template (i386)?

Hakan Çakiroglu ha_cakiroglu@hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:25:00 GMT 2008

Is it posible to use nano-x server on Vmware template  (i386)???

I know it is possible to use it with ipaq(I am not sure what ipaq is but somebody has ported for it.)

I 'm using vmware template and adding microwindows package to my template. Then I am compiling

one of the nano-x demos. But I always get the error message "cannot open graphics"

Is anybody tried this before???