[ECOS] target.ld error

Alexandre thekyz@gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:43:00 GMT 2008

I had the same problem actually ^^

Seems like cygwin has got problem registering your virtually mounted
"c" to reach your target.ld.
Try to check if it works with the target.ld in the same directory
(well it should undoubtly but that may give you your first glimpse at
ecos ^^). Then you'll have to figure out how to make cygwin now
exactly where your c (or d or e or f ...) drive is actually located.

I never actually managed to compile from the cygwin bash but it works
real fine for me when i do so in the windows command prompt, you may
try that as well and see how the ecos install directory is inputed in
your makefile.

Good luck !

Alex Garcia
Hymatom SA