[ECOS] dsr_list not initialized as NULL

Yi Tang yitang@itee.uq.edu.au
Tue Jan 8 12:05:00 GMT 2008

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your reply. So you mean the dsr_list should be zeroed when
bootup.
static Cyg_Interrupt* volatile dsr_list[CYGNUM_KERNEL_CPU_MAX]

I'm working on the leon3 soft core (sparc arch). The strange thing is that I
run the same executable file on the leon3 simulation processor and dsr_list
is zeroed ok at startup.

Also I wonder whether that would cause some trouble if I modify the kernel
file and initialize the dsr_list to NULL manually?

Regards,
Yi