[ECOS] Application is blocked on the while loop withinbsd_connect() function

NGUYEN Thanh SILICOMP thanh2.nguyen@orange-ftgroup.com
Fri Jan 4 10:09:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

Yes, for solving the issue, i had to make a non blocking socket for
ftpclient. Instead of using fcntl() with F_GETFL or F_SETFL that is not
supported at this moment in Ecos,  I used ioctl with FIONBIO. My
application seems working good now.

Once more time, thanks for your helps.

NT