[ECOS] USB on the AT91SAM7S

Frank Pagliughi fpagliughi@mindspring.com
Fri Feb 29 15:11:00 GMT 2008

Hey All,

I just got an AT91SAM7S-EK board and tried playing around with the USB
features under eCos. I'm having some trouble and am wondering if anyone
knows whether the USB device driver for the chip/board is in an
operational state. A few things I've seen so far:

- The board's target doesn't include the base USB I/O and slave packages
- The USB test application doesn't compile for the board
- All three of the general purpose endpoints are defined as receivers
(usbs_rx_endpoint). Not one transmitter.
- The driver doesn't appear to set the function address register,
UDP_FADDR, on a "set address" command.

So a fairly simple application that I have won't enumerate. I don't have
my bus analyzer with me - when I get it I might know more.

But I's starting to think I'm completely missing something.

Thanks,
Frank