[ECOS] More pthread problems

Davies, Greg Greg.Davies@Ultra-UEMS.com
Thu Feb 28 21:13:00 GMT 2008

I thought I had solved my earlier pthread problems. I can now have up to
6 of them running at the same time, plus main, since it's started as a
pthread if I understand correctly. The way I was able to increase the
number of threads I could run at once was actually to decrease the
default size of main's stack, from 8k to 2k I've now run out of room to
decrease the size of main's stack and I still need two more threads.
Does this behavior sound familiar to anyone?

Up until this point I was allowing the default stack size to be used for
my other threads. Is this the same size as what I have for main? I tried
creating the stacks myself and passing them in as an attribute when I
create my threads, but I couldn't get this to work at all.

If anyone has some more suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

- Greg