[ECOS] RE: eCos configtool doesn't work on cygwin

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Wed Feb 6 14:36:00 GMT 2008

Jérémy Alles wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm a new user to eCos (I started to work with it yesterday !) and I had the
> same problem (configtool under Cygwin not working). I solved this problem by
> using an up-to-date version of configtool that I downloaded from this page:
> http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.shtml

I'd also *strongly* suggest using the anonymous CVS - eCos 2.0 is approaching
6 years old.

Also, Mr "Gentleman.nbg" (real names are preferred here!), you'll need to
port eCos to your platform.  Starting from the most up to date sources
would be a wise move.