[ECOS] Re: Modifications to to ADC LPC24xx

Uwe Kindler uwe_kindler@web.de
Fri Dec 26 00:55:00 GMT 2008

Hello Peter,

I have no special high level API for CAN based home control but I prefer
the CANopen protocol for my applications
(http://www.can-cia.org/index.php?id=84). The CANopen protocol is open,
standardized, well documented and has a lot of device profiles. There is
an open source CANopen Master/Slave implementaion available here:

http://www.canfestival.org/

I would recommend to use the device profile CiA 401 - CANopen device
profile for generic I/O modules for your purposes
(http://www.can-cia.org/index.php?id=523).

There is also a small CANopen slave stack available at
http://www.microcanopen.com/ that is free for personal use.

Regards, Uwe