[ECOS] Where is CYGPKG_DEVS_SPI_ARM_LPC2XXX

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Fri Dec 19 15:17:00 GMT 2008

Chris Holgate wrote:

> The driver compiles, runs and has been pretty thoroughly stress tested
> on my LPC2148 dev board using a fairly recent eCos CVS snapshot.  It
> implements all of the required eCos SPI framework behaviour apart from
> polled operation.
[snip]
> Finally, if it's going to make it into the main tree, support for polled
> operation will be required.
>
> Oh - you might want to add some copyright notices too - the standard
> eCos ones will do :-)

Ah, but also, to go in the main tree, all the authors will need a copyright
assignment to the Free Software Foundation in place.

To request an assignment form, please fill in this form:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/gnulib/doc/Copyright/request-assign.future?revision=1&root=gnulib
and e-mail it to <assign@gnu.org>.

------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------       Opinions==mine