[ECOS] Fwd: AT91SAM7X-EK with TC/IP - unresolved conflicts
Gary Thomas
gary@mlbassoc.com
Fri Aug 29 15:54:00 GMT 2008
Robert Brusa wrote:
> Sorry - a printing error. The URL should read
> www.brusag.ch/xyz/Conflict_1.png
>
> ------- Forwarded message -------
> From: "Robert Brusa" <Bob.Brusa@gmail.com>
> To: MailingList:ecos-discuss <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>;
> Cc:
> Subject: AT91SAM7X-EK with TC/IP - unresolved conflicts
> Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:03:24 +0200
>
> Hi
> when selecting the net-package available for my board, I get unresolved
> conflicts - and no hint how to solve them. Please check the screen-shot
> available under www.brusa.ch/xyz/Conflict_1.png for further details. Any
> help is appreciated.
> Thanks and nice weekend
> Robert
>
>
>
Exactly what steps did you use? I presume you did this in a
pristine build tree?
I just tried it here with no problems:
[gthomas@titan at91]$ ECOS_REPOSITORY=/local/ecos/packages ecosconfig new at91sam7xek net
U CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_AT91, new inferred value AT91SAM7S
U CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_AT91_FIQ, new inferred value 1
U CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_AT91SAM7, new inferred value at91sam7x256
U CYGHWR_DEVS_ETH_PHY_DM9161A, new inferred value 1
U CYGBLD_ISO_STRUCTTIMEVAL_HEADER, new inferred value <cyg/posix/sys/time.h>
U CYGBLD_ISO_FNMATCH_HEADER, new inferred value <cyg/fileio/fnmatch.h>
[gthomas@titan at91]$ ECOS_REPOSITORY=/local/ecos/packages ecosconfig tree
I also tried it using the configtool - no problems.
--
------------------------------------------------------------
Gary Thomas | Consulting for the
MLB Associates | Embedded world
------------------------------------------------------------
--
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss
More information about the Ecos-discuss
mailing list