[ECOS] About Embest ATEB9200 Evaluation Board

Hakan Çakiroglu ha_cakiroglu@hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 11:01:00 GMT 2008

I want to purchase a development board.

Embest ATEB9200 Evaluation Board is the best I could find.

But in my eCos configuration Tool there is no template for this development board. Is it ported for eCos??? Or I can only use this board with eCosPro?

Or could you suggest another board that fits with ATEB9200 ????

(the price has to be between 300$ - 400$)

Thank You!