[ECOS] IPv6 Link Local Address - Link ID?

Shaun Louie sal@microplex.com
Mon Apr 21 11:11:00 GMT 2008

Ok, thanks for confirming this for me.  I was a little worried that the
hacked address might be used on the network in some cases.  I'm also
using the ioctl SIOCGIFCONF option to retrieve the current network
configuration for the user, but I'll just make sure to undo the hack on
the link address before reporting it.

Thanks,
Shaun